Well equipped for a stress free Island getaway
Literally a home away from home for your Norfolk Island holidays, Whitewood Sea is one of Norfolk’s newest tourist accommodation properties, with full renovations completed July 2014. A two bedroom, two bathroom house, Whitewood Sea sleeps a maximum of 5 guests.
Visitors have described Whitewood Sea as spacious, comfortable and welcoming. As you pull up to park the provided hire car you will pass the iconic towering Whitewood tree in which the home is named after. First the view will hit you, few accommodation houses on Norfolk have such a surreal outlook onto Phillip Island.
As you walk up the easily accessible ramp it will lead you to the large deck that overlooks the picturesque sea views. On this deck you will find an outdoor seating area with some lounge chairs which will be perfect for your morning tea or some afternoon reading.
The main living area features Tassie Oak flooring through to the modern kitchen. You will love the wrap around lounge to switch between looking out to sea on cosy nights in by the tellie. It’s a place made for entertaining with close friends or a perfect practical home for the family with top notch indoor and outdoor dining settings.
The main bedroom with adjoining ensuite has premium views of Phillip Island. Both bedrooms are spacious with luxurious carpet and beautifully appointed modern rooms.
The main bathroom features a two person bath and large shower suitable for wheelchair access. Accessibility throughout the house has been considered with a wide door to the main bedroom and ramp access to the house.
Facilities snap shot includes:
- Fully equipped modern kitchen including stainless steel cooktop, microwave, fridge/freezer, oven, dishwasher – and coffee plunger for coffee lovers!
- Breakfast bar plus separate sitting area with armchairs
- Living area including: wrap around lounge, dining table and chairs, 40 inch wall mounted flat screen TV with full digital channels, DVD player, Bluetooth sound system, Radio
- Wifi access (usage fees apply)
- Picnic basket with wine cooler and rug
- Car hire for the duration of your stay including all car surcharges (excluding petrol use)
- Outdoor seating and dining table plus BBQ
- Outdoor lounge chairs
- Excellent accessibility including house access by ramp, extra-large shower door to accommodate wheelchairs and wide door entrance to the main bedroom
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer and outside clothes line
- Beach towels
- Beautifully appointed bedrooms with luxurious carpet and modern décor. Bedding can be configured as 1 King bed or 2 single beds in each bedroom.
- Ensuite with shower adjoining the master bedroom
- Main bathroom includes extra-large shower and 2 person bath
“Thank you for making our stay on Norfolk Island so comfortable and relaxing. Everything at Whitewood Sea is perfect and we felt very much at home. Our second stay here and most certainly not our last!” – Colin & Christine, NSW, Dec 2018